Exceptional service and expertise will ensure success in buying the right property at the right price.
1. The very first step to take in buying real estate is to determine how much you can afford. Your deposit is one factor and your income is another. Quite often, the rental income from a suite can be added to your income. It is important to meet with a mortgage broker before you begin looking at properties. If you don’t already have a mortgage broker, I would be happy to recommend an excellent broker.
2. Finding that perfect property is a process. I work closely with my buyers to determine exactly what they need and where. I am always searching for new listings that might work for my buyers. In today’s hot market, buyers need to act quickly and I work hard to make sure my buyers don’t miss any opportunity.
3. Once a possible property is found, I investigate:
a) the history of the property,
b) the future plans for the neighbourhood,
c) the true market value based on actual, recent sales,
d) any outstanding issues with the city,
e) zoning, bylaws, schools,
f) stratas: buying into a strata requires more research. I provide my buyers with a review of all strata documents and point out possible concerns or red flags,
g) anything else that may be important to my buyer.
Failing to fully understand everything about a property can cost a buyer dearly.
4. Once a property and appropriate price have been decided on, I prepare and negotiate a purchase contract that meets the needs of my buyer . I have extensive training in negotiations and provide exceptional service in this area to all my buyers.
5. Subject removal: I work closely with both the property inspector and mortgage broker.
6. Closing details and possession day: I am there for my buyers to make sure everything completes smoothly and the property is received as expected. My goal is to provide a full-service experience where my buyers know they can count on me for anything.
I specialize in helping buyers purchase court-ordered sales. Thousands of dollars can be saved buying these types of properties, as well as, other distress listings. For a list of distress listings that fit your specific criteria, go to Court-ordered Sales and Other Distress Sales
HOMES WITH SUITES
Looking for a home with a suite? I can provide you with current and new listings of homes with suites in your preferred neighbourhoods. Go to Homes with Suites